Note From Director: Mrs. Lindsey B McKinney
"Twas The Night Before Christmas"
Friday Evening at 6:30 pm @ CLO 6th grade center
Doors open @5:30 pm admission is $10 kids 5 yr and under are free
Check Lobby Boards for Preschool and Studio Important Information
- Dance Studio will be closed December 21st through Jan 6th. We will be having our Christmas Party December 19th and 20th. If your Child is in wednesday 3:50 class you may bring them tuesday @ 4:40 and If your Child is in Wednesday 4:40 Gymnastics and Dance Class your child will come on Tuesday at 5:30 for the Party. Thursday 3:40 and 5:30 Dance classes will come Tuesday at 3:40, and all Thursday Gymnastics classes will come Tuesday @ 5:30
- AORS PRESCHOOL and AFTERSCHOOL program will be closed from December 26th -December 30th. if you are on Monthy your account will only run for 3 weeks, if you are on Biweekly your account will only run for one week. if you run weekly your account will not run the week of the 26th.
- We are accepting enrollment in our Pk-1, 2 and 3, preschool classroom for opening August 10th we only have a few spots still avail.
Love Mrs Lindsey email@example.com
- Please Check info Boards inside Academy in Preschool and Dance Lobby areas
- Check links for specific information
- Printable Reg forms and Parent Handbooks for Studio and Preschool under PDF link
- Recital and important printable files under PDF link
- Closure dates under calendar link
- Important Preschool and Afterschool Information under Preschool Link
- Important Studio information regarding performances, costumes, etc under Dance link
New 2016-2017 Dance, Cheer, and Gymnastics
Schedule has been posted under PDF Link
Academy of Rising Stars Inc Dance, Cheer, Gymnastics Facility.
DANCE TEAMS CHECK (DANCE CHEER GYMNASTICS LINK) FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT TOP OF PAGE FOR COMPETITION DATES AND WHEN FEES ARE DUE ***Fall Dance, Cheer, and Gymnastics Classes***
DRESS CODE FOR 2016-2017 CLASSES
Black leotard and Black tights/ students may wear black cotton shorts over for tumbling and dance classes/ students may wear pink or black skirt over for tap, ballet, and jazz classes if you wish. NO EXCEPTIONS students will be asked to sit out if they do not come prepard for class. We are here to teach classes and and help our students grow to their desired skill level. We are not a babysitter.