Note From Director: Mrs. Lindsey B McKinney
Check Lobby Boards for Preschool and Studio important information
- Azalea Parade March 5th 2016 Keep a look out for Line up information and times.
- We are Currently Expanding! and we are so excited!
- We are accepting enrollment in our Pk-1, 2 and Junior PK-3 Classrooms
- We are now accepting enrollment for for the 2016-2017 VPK- 4 school year
- Spring Recital Date Saturday June 18th CLOverturf 6th Grade Center
Love Mrs Lindsey email@example.com
Dance Team Company Dancers
- Feb 5-7th 2016 Showstopper Dance Competition UNF
- March 5th 2016 Azalea Parade Line up times to come
- April 1,2 2016 Diamond Cheer and Dance Competition. Prime Osborne Convention Center (Mini Performance group Jazz- Little Dance Team - Junior Dance Team Jazz- Senior Dance Team
- April 22,23,24 2016 Encore Dance Competition Little Dance Team and Senior Dance Team and All solos
- Please Put Dates on your Calendar Saturday June 18th 2016 Spring Recital ("Once Upon a Time")
- Please Check info Boards inside Academy in Preschool and Dance Lobby areas
- Check links for specific information
- Printable Reg forms and Parent Handbooks for Studio and Preschool under PDF link
- Recital and important printable files under PDF link
- Closure dates under calendar link
- Important Preschool and Afterschool Information under Preschool Link
- Important Studio information regarding performances, costumes, etc under Dance link
New 2015-2016 Dance, Cheer, and Gymnastics
Schedule has been posted under PDF Link
Academy of Rising Stars Inc Dance, Cheer, Gymnastics Facility.
DANCE TEAMS CHECK (DANCE CHEER GYMNASTICS LINK) FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT TOP OF PAGE FOR COMPETITION DATES AND WHEN FEES ARE DUE ***Fall Dance, Cheer, and Gymnastics Classes***
NEW DRESS CODE FOR 2015-2016 CLASSES
Black leotard and Black tights/ students may wear black cotton shorts over for tumbling and dance classes/ students may wear pink or black skirt over for tap, ballet, and jazz classes if you wish. NO EXCEPTIONS students will be asked to sit out if they do not come prepard for class. We are here to teach classes and and help our students grow to their desired skill level. We are not a babysitter.