Note From Director: Mrs. Lindsey B McKinney
Check Lobby Boards for Preschool and Studio important information
- We Currently Expanding! and we are so excited!
- We are accepting enrollment in our Pk-1, 2 and Junior PK-3 Classrooms
- VPK- 4 for the 2015 - 2016 school year is currently full. Let us know if you would like to be put on our waiting list.
- We are excited about this upcoming School year and Dance season. School curriculum starts back on Monday August 10th. and VPK - 4 starts on Tuesday August 18th.
- Fall Dance Program Starts back on Monday August 10th/
- Christmas Recital Friday December 18th CLOverturf 6th Grade Center
- Spring Recital Date Saturday June 18th CLOverturf 6th Grade Center
Love Mrs Lindsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Dance Team Company Dancers
- Reminder all Team Company Costume payments are now past due. Please make payment to the front office by 8/24/15
- Reminder about Mandatory Dance Convention for Little and Senior Dance Team Company Dancers. October 2,3,4th Orlando FL @ the Double Tree Hotel. All Academy Dancers are Welcome to attend who would like to. I just must know if you are attending by August 31st. $220 Dancer Fee is Due by August 31st.
- Please Put Dates on your Calendar Friday Evening December 18th Christmas Recital / Saturday June 18th Spring Recital
- Please Check info Boards inside Academy in Preschool and Dance Lobby areas
- Check links for specific information
- Printable Reg forms and Parent Handbooks for Studio and Preschool under PDF link
- Recital and important printable files under PDF link
- Closure dates under calendar link
- Important Preschool and Afterschool Information under Preschool Link
- Important Studio information regarding performances, costumes, etc under Dance link
New 2015-2016 Dance, Cheer, and Gymnastics
Schedule has been posted under PDF Link
Academy of Rising Stars Inc Dance, Cheer, Gymnastics Facility.
DANCE TEAMS CHECK (DANCE CHEER GYMNASTICS LINK) FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT TOP OF PAGE FOR COMPETITION DATES AND WHEN FEES ARE DUE ***Fall Dance, Cheer, and Gymnastics Classes***
NEW DRESS CODE FOR 2015-2016 CLASSES
Black leotard and Black tights/ students may wear black cotton shorts over for tumbling and dance classes/ students may wear pink or black skirt over for tap, ballet, and jazz classes if you wish. NO EXCEPTIONS students will be asked to sit out if they do not come prepard for class. We are here to teach classes and and help our students grow to their desired skill level. We are not a babysitter.